Important Registration Information
- Cancellations and substitutions. To cancel your registration for a full refund, email email@example.com with the word "Cancellation" in the subject line by June 1, 2024 at midnight PT. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after midnight PT on June 1, 2024. You can transfer your registration anytime until badge pickup by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Badge pickup. You can pick up your badge and conference packet at the Conference Registration Desk located on the first floor of the Harvard Faculty Club on Day 1 during badge pickup hours.
- Concurrent sessions. For concurrent sessions, seating is on a first-come basis. If a session room is full, please choose another session.
- Gourmet breakfast and lunch is complimentary. Enjoy gourmet breakfast and lunch on both days of the conference. If you have dietary restrictions, please make sure to specify them in the registration form. We will make our best effort to accommodate dietary restrictions, but please be aware that we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Cocktail reception. A complimentary cocktail reception is on the evening of Day 1 of the conference. You must be 21+ to attend. The venue is ADA accessible.
- Disability accommodations. Please email email@example.com with any disability accommodation needs or questions. We work hard to ensure a great experience for all participants. Please let us know if you need any disability accommodations when you register to allow us time to organize. The Harvard Faculty Club and the rest of campus is ADA accessible.
- Photography and video. Photographs and video will be taken at the conference. By registering, you agree to allow us use of your image.
- Event cancellations. In the very unlikely event that we, the organizers, have to cancel the event for any reason, including but not limit to COVID-19 restrictions, you will be issued a full refund.
See the Terms page the full list of terms.